The first step in our NEW grant process (above) is to submit an LOI (Letter of Intent) form, which is a preliminary evaluation. This is so we can determine if you are eligible to receive funding before completing a full formal application.
Please click the link - create an account - and submit your LOI. You will be notified by e-mail if you have been approved and a full formal application will be assigned to you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICANT TUTORIAL VIDEO OF OUR SYSTEM
The Mount Dora Community Trust provides grants to assist with various issues important to our community. Regardless of type, all grants must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The organization must operate within the community of Mount Dora, Florida
- Funds received must be used in the local Mount Dora area or for its citizens.
- The organization must have a general membership which is open to all segments of the community.
- The organization should be charitable minded.
- The organization should have proven its effectiveness and have a broad base of community support.
- All requests must be authorized by the organization potentially receiving the grant, and that organization must agree to report on the use of any grant funds received.
- All requests from local schools must be authorized by the current Principal.